What Personal Information About Customers Does Games X Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our users:
Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store the user ID, name and email provided through the Facebook API. This information is used exclusively for the operation of the game, such as identifying the user and thus loading their game progress, listing the user in the ranking of best players, etc.
• We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Games X automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and Games X cookie information. Games X uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems, analyze trends and administer the Application.
• Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Application and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. This data is only used in the aggregate. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Application, so we can make the Application appealing to as many users as possible.
Deleting User Data
The user can request the deletion of all their data at any time, in two ways.
1 - By Facebook:
a) Click account (down arrow icon) in the top right of Facebook.
b) Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
c) In the left menu, click Apps and Websites.
d) Click Remove next to the name Guitar Flash.
e) Below the Apps list, click View Removed Apps and Websites.
f) Click View next to the Guitar Flash name.
g) Click Send Request.
After this procedure, the data will be deleted within 96 hours.
2 - By e-mail:
Please send an email to email@example.com requesting the deletion of your account.
What about Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our Application are visited and by how many people. Games X cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your username or e-mail address is.
Will Games X Share Any of the Information it Receives?
Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone.
• Data Storage
Games X stores information about its users on servers located in the United States, but Games X may also simultaneously store that data on servers located in another jurisdiction. By submitting your data and accessing the Application, you consent to such storage of personal information.
• Protection of Games X and Others
We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Games X, our employees, our users, or others. Games X may disclose personal information to parties in compliance with Games X's Copyright Policy, as Games X in its sole discretion believes necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
Is Information About Me Secure?
• We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission.
• Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Can Children Use Games X's Services?
Games X is not intended for children. If you are ages 13 to 18, you may use the Application only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Sites
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Games X, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your privacy is important to us and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
2021 - Games X Informática EIRELI ME - www.gamesx.com.br - All rights reserved